Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Contest!


Win a Kindle or Iphone for you and a friend. You choose what you want! The Kindle will come preloaded with all of my books and 3 of Amanda Hockings books as well as 3 other bestsellers of your choice.

All you have to do to win is the following :

1) Recommend my book to your friends make sure they buy a copy of my book.

2) Purchase my book here https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004ZZM9E6 or http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004ZZM9E6 here! Send me your invoice number to Isabellakruger@gmail.com

3) Send me the names of your friends so that I can enter them into the competition . I will use their names to determine a winner.

4) As soon as I reach a thousand sales I will choose 5 winners!

Prize 1

A Kindle or Iphone for you and a friend. Preloaded with content!

Prize 2
A bag with a signed copy of my book and 2 bonus other books.

Prize 3

Same as above

Prize 4

Will be donated to fight illiteracy! I will donate 3 books to non profit organizations and high schools ![bookcover:Afterlife|11007649]

No comments:

Post a Comment