Sunday, April 10, 2011

Thoughts

I really just felt like writing something tonight... but I don't really know what. I miss film school... I miss creating things and having them on display. I love writing but I love making films as well. My new advert is on TV its a cut out animation promoting William and Kate's wedding. Its better than good if I may say so myself...to bad I left the production house on bad terms,from my side at least. They really paid me a crappy amount of money and no its not always about the money but sometimes you have to leave the cookie on the other side and BOLT. I still think the add is some of my best work to date...So if your in SA and you have cable tv check it out, you simply won't miss it..its like on every channel.

Anyway I thought I'd share a pic of me and my one friend Debby Fay at Avalon Beach, Sydney,Australia with ya all...


No comments:

Post a Comment